With a combination of flexible file formats, comprehensive inputs and outputs, backlit control surface and a large, bright display, this machine gives the familiarity, versatility and reliability that Denon Professional has always included as standard.
The Denon System 70 tuner covers the VHF and medium-wave bands (no long wave) and again has several up-to-the-minute features to give a high standard of performance and user convenience.
Dual-gate MOSFETs at the front end give improved sensitivity, low noise and interference.
The FM and AM tuning capacitors are 4-gang and 2-gang respectively and three stages of ceramic filters ensure low distortion and wide stereo separation.
Integrated circuits are used in the phase-locked loop stereo decoder, along with a pilot-tone canceller to give maximum audio bandwidth. A switchable servo-lock frequency control provides accurate and stable tuning.
The Denon DRW-695 Twin Cassette Deck features easy high speed dubbing (allowing you to copy a tape in half the normal time), Dolby B/C/HX-Pro noise reduction and independent A & B transport controls.
The Aiwa XD-S1100 DAT recorder has a three-motor transport on a sturdy chassis with anti-vibration insulation.
- Excellent quality soundThe DAT converts an audio signal into a digital signal and performs signal processing. Thanks to the digital conversion, the DAT provides high quality recording and playback with a wide dynamic range. minimum distortion, and high signal-to’ noise ratio.
- Digital audio recording using SCMSDigital recording from digital sources such as compact discs and DAT music tapes are possible.
- Compact DAT cassette tapeA cassette tape of 73 x 53 x 10.5 mm with a 3.81 mm tape width is especially designed for DAT.
- Sub-code recordingThe following sub-codes are registered automatically or manually.• START ID (start identification): indicates the beginning of a track• PROGRAM NO. (program number): indicates the order of the tracks• END MARK: indicates the end of the recorded portionThe sub-codes can also be erased as necessary.
- High speed search by sub-code detectionBy detecting the registered sub-codes, you can locate the desired tape position easily at a high speed. This provides as high an operability as the CD player.
- A pair of digital inputsDigital sources such as a CD player. a digital tuner and a DAT deck can be connected. The digital connection assures recording quality.