PV8 8Channel live mixerPeavey
*Please note this product may have changed please see: Current Hire list
|Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Save over 50% on your Hire. Call us for a great Credit Crunch Rate Crack down on weekly/monthly Hire.|
|call us on: 0845 519 3556|
The PV® 8 compact mixer from Peavey is perfect for live or studio applications.
The PV 8 mixer’s reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion.
Six channels, with one through four having XLR inputs, channel insert, phantom power, 3-band EQ and effects send.
The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix.
Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones. Stylish metal casing adds overall strength and durability.
- - Channels 5/6 and 7/8 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- - 3-band EQ on all channels
- - LED clip, signal, 1 pre-fader monitor send
- - 1 post-fader effects send with stereo output
- - Control room output
- - Global 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- - Stereo output 1/4 inch balanced connectors
- - Rugged console design
- - Reaper Software included
- - 4 RQ™ (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs
- - Weight Unpacked: 7.10 lb(3.22 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 9.00 lb(4.082 kg)
- - Width Packed: 4.5"(11.43 cm)
- - Height Packed: 17.25"(43.815 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 12"(30.48 cm)