PV6 6Channel live mixerPeavey
*Please note this product may have changed please see: Current Hire list
|Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Save over 50% on your Hire. Call us for a great Credit Crunch Rate Crack down on weekly/monthly Hire.|
|call us on: 0845 519 3556|
The PV® 6 compact Peavey mixer offers durable construction and excellent sound quality.
Made of metal, not plastic, the PV 6 is built tough and designed for either live sound or recording.
Its reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion. Each of the four channels includes XLR and 1/4″ inputs, phantom power, EQ and effects send.
The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix.
Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones.
- - Channels 3 and 5 with stereo line inputs
- - 3-band EQ on channels 1-2
- - LED clip, signal
- - 1 effects send with stereo output
- - 1 stereo effects returns
- - Control room output
- - phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- - Stereo Output 1/4 inch balanced connectors
- - Rugged console design
- - USB port
- - 4 RQ™ (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs
- - Weight Unpacked: 5.29 lb(2.4 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 7.05 lb(3.2 kg)
- - Width Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
- - Height Packed: 15.25"(38.735 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 10.25"(26.035 cm)