PV10 10Channel live mixerPeavey
*Please note this product may have changed please see: Current Hire list
|Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Save over 50% on your Hire. Call us for a great Credit Crunch Rate Crack down on weekly/monthly Hire.|
|call us on: 0845 519 3556|
The PV 10 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Mac OSX, Windows XP, ME & 2000).
It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer’s channels.
In addition, the mixers’ Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- - Compatable with Mac OSX, Win XP, ME and 2000
- - Built-in DSP effects processor
- - Six RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- - Channels 7/8 and 9/10 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- - 3-band EQ on all channels
- - LED clip, signal, mute indication
- - One pre-fader monitor send
- - One post-fader effects send
- - Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
- - Control room output
- - Global 48V phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- - Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced connectors
- - Rugged console design
- - Universal switching power supply
- - USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- - Weight Unpacked: 9.30 lb(4.218 kg)
- - Weight Packed: 13.00 lb(5.896 kg)
- - Width Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)
- - Height Packed: 18.62"(47.2948 cm)
- - Depth Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)