Dual CD + iPod Dock + MixerNumark
*Please note this product may have changed please see: Current Hire list
|Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Save over 50% on your Hire. Call us for a great Credit Crunch Rate Crack down on weekly/monthly Hire.|
|call us on: 0845 519 3556|
Considered an industry standard for more than 10 years, Numark CDMIX systems consist of a dual CD player and mixer together in one easy-to-carry unit for mobile DJs working events, clubs that need to be able to pack away their system quickly and any other DJ on the move. Setup and teardown are fast and easy with CDMIX systems, because you don’t spend as much time running cables and testing levels as with traditional component setups.
iCDMIX 3 is the one of the first CDMIXes to feature an integrated Universal Dock for iPod, enabling you to play music from virtually any docking iPod. iCDMIX 3 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations. For easily locating tracks in a folder system you’ll appreciate iCDMIX 3’s LCD display.
iCDMIX 3 contains a dual-deck MP3/CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 3 plays CD, CD-R, and MP3-CD discs so you can carry fewer discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 3 features Numark’s electronically buffered Anti-Shock™ skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX 3 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 3 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 3 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 3 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
- Compact all-in-one dual MP3/CD player with mixer and iPod dock
- Fast setup and teardown, perfect for mobile DJs and backup systems
- Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology
- LCD display for excellent visibility in different lighting environments
- Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
- Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
- Beat match with ±16% pitch control
- Single and continuous playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
- RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players, iPods, or turntables with preamps